Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's like popcorn, but with eyes

So I ate a grasshopper this week. It was pretty good, as Blythe puts it, it tastes like popcorn but with eyes. I also got to ride a boda boda...twice. unfortunately I am expected to ride side saddle-this is nerve-wracking as I've never ridden anything side saddle before but you know a first for everything. we also built adobe stoves. this involved a lot of furious mud throwing for the foundation-this was fun, but very messy. I also was kicked out of the mud throwing job, apparently my throwing skills were inadequate. I think my supervisor was just mad because I kept splattering him.

I hopefully start teaching on Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes. Today I will be learning how to wash my laundry by hand. I have to go I only have two minutes, but yay Uganda. Mom thanks for doubling my followers. For a shout out I will tell you that I ate three samosas yesterday-so delicious.

1 comment: